Rose Gold Hair Oil
Rose Gold Hair Oil
Versatile Hair Oil- Available in 2 sizes
4oz- in dropper
2oz- in pump
INGREDIENTS: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Drumstick Tree) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from Coconut), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
MADE IN USA
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily
- Can be applied prior to styling to provide nourishment and a healthy shine.
- Apply one to two drops (depending on the length and thickness of the hair) before any styling routine.
- Make sure oil has been fully absorbed before working with heated styling tools. A straightening iron or curling wand should only be used on dry hair.
- Dispense one or two drops onto your hands and gently run hands through dry hair.
- Can be used as part of a daily styling routine or as a quick touch-up throughout the day to reduce flyaways and achieve instant shine.
Addition to your hair mask:
- Incorporate a few drops into your for an extra boost of moisture.
- Mix well and apply a generous amount of the hair mask onto towel-dried hair from root to tip.
- Leave in for five to seven minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use one or two times a week.
- Coat-dry hair with two full droppers, focusing on the tips. If hair is fine, this amount may need to be reduced.
- Hair should be wrapped in a towel to allow the active ingredients to work their way into the core of the hair, repairing and rebuilding every strand throughout the night.
- In the morning, hair should be lightly rinsed and shampooed to start the day with luminous locks.
- Weekly adoption of this overnight treatment will result in voluminous and visibly stronger hair.
High in essential unsaturated fatty acids, rosehip oil can be used to treat dry, weathered skin, burns, scars and stretch marks in addition to reducing pigmentation problems and the signs of aging.
This outstanding natural moisturizer won’t leave your skin feeling greasy and locks in your skin’s natural moisture to prevent dry skin and scalp.
Containing Vitamin E, essential amino acids and lauric and caprylic acids (all of which make up your skin’s natural barriers), coconut oil maintains your skin’s natural balance.
Vitamin E works hard for your skin, blocking free radicals and replenishing lipids to slow down the aging process.
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
Famous for its anti-aging properties, this nutrient dense oil helps remove wrinkles and prevents sagging by slowing the aging process and curbing free radical activity.
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
Cold-pressed from the best, our hemp seed oil is made from (you guessed it) the hemp plant. As you probably know by now, hemp does not contain the active ingredient of marijuana (THC) and so it is not psychoactive. But it can still take your hair on a wild ride!
Hemp for hair has many potential benefits including promoting hair growth, moisturizing, thickening, and providing shine, and even reviving damaged hair! This is probably due to being rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.